Main Forum

Thoughts on new operators

3 replies
Votes:
+2
Admins
STWzGYN.jpg

What are your thoughts on Clash and Maverick??

Ive played both operators a few times and got to admit i enjoyed playing with them both. I personally dont think they are game changing.

ClashClash

To me i think to play clash you need to have someone covering your back. Or if clash is blocking a door having one person use her shield as a window and pre fire the enemy. I dont think she is for close quarters as her shield can be melee which will open her body up ready for the kill.

Maverick

I like Mavericks weapons, and the ability to open up small holes in reinforced walls, aswell as barricaded windows and doors. I like how stealthy it can be, although they have made his blowtorch louder now. Used right he could be useful in dealing with the bandit trick. But definitely not a game changing operator.

My Opinion

I think these operators will be great fun to play with. In higher ranks i dont see Clash being utilised as much but am looking forward to playing the new Hereford base which looks absolutely gorgeous.

What are your thoughts.?
Posted Aug 25, 18 · OP
Kat
My Opinion on clash is that her weapon switch speed is way to fast , and why would you also make her move faster with a burst smg then a pistol it's silly. apart from that she is super balanced
Posted Sep 13, 18
Votes:
+2
Admins
I agree. The only thing wrong with clash is the time it takes to go from sheild to pistol/smg. Hopefully ubi will increase the time it takes.
Posted Sep 13, 18 · OP
Kat
after playing with clash for a while now she's not a bad operator just difficult to take down 1v1 but it is a different story when there is 2 of you, her shield damage is not op, but my only issue is why are you able to run faster with the burst smg then the pistol xD
Posted Sep 24, 18
Top Posters
There are no birthdays today.
NoticeNotices